Some interesting facts about languages
* 2,700 languages exist in the world. In addition, there are more than 7,000 dialects.
* The most difficult language in the world is Basque, which is spoken in northwestern Spain and southwestern France. It is not related to any other languages in the world. It has an extremely complicated word structure and vocabulary.
* All pilots on international flights identify themselves in English.
* More than 1,000 different languages are spoken on the continent of Africa.
* The Cambodian alphabet is the world’s largest alphabet, with 74 letters. The world’s shortest alphabet, used in the Solomon Islands, has only 11.
* The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
* English, the second most spoken language in the world, has more words than any other language. But English speakers generally use only about 1% of the language.
* The most common name in the world is Mohammed;
* “Goodbye” came from God bye which came from God be with you;
* The longest non-medical word in the English language is “FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION”, which means “the act of estimating as worthless”.