The system of grades
A ten-point system of grades, where the lowest pass mark is four, is used to evaluate pupils and students at all of Latvia's secondary schools and most of the higher education institutions as well.
Answer 6 questions that will be asked by the interviewer (you have 3-5 minutes for 5 questions).
• What are the qualities of a good student? What are the qualities of a good teacher?
• Once you graduate from a university should you stop learning? Does education guarantee a good job?
• Which is more important, the essential skills in life you've learned to develop on your own or the artificial structure in college about the "real" life?
• What kind of world do you think this would be if people never went to school?
• Describe the system of education in Latvia.
• Should people go straight from school to university, or take a gap year?