Tongue twister [ch,w,s,r,t,g,v,th]
• Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards
• There's a sandwich on the sand which was sent by a sane witch.
• If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
• There was a little witch which switched from Chichester to Ipswich .
• Which witch snitched the stitched switch for which the Swiss witch wished?
• Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches which swatch watch?
• Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watches which Swatch watch switch?
• Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch, which wishes to be a switched swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which swiss Swatch watch switch?
• Rhys watched Ross switch his Irish wristwatch for a Swiss wristwatch.
• I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
• Which wristwatch is a Swiss wristwatch?
• Switch watch, wrist watch.
• Irish wristwatch Irish wristwatch Irish wristwatch
• If a twist twists a twister, and the twist that twists the twister
Untwists the twister, what becomes of the twist?
• A twister of twists once twisted a twist; A twist that he twisted was a three-twisted twist; If in twisting a twist one twist should untwist, The untwisted twist would untwist the twist.
• Tie twine to three tree twigs.
• A twister of twists once twisted a twist. and the twist that he twisted was a three twisted twist.
now in twisting this twist, if a twist should untwist, would the twist that untwisted untwist the twists.
• Twelve twins twirled twelve twigs.
• What, when, where and why are the words we require quite often when we want to ask questions.
• Which is the witch that wished the wicked wish?
• William always wears a very warm white vest in winter.
• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
• If a woodchuck would chuck wood?
• World Wide Web
• Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
• Why do you cry, Willy? Why do you cry? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why?
• We won, we won, we won, we won, …
While we were walking, we were watching window washers wash Washington 's windows with warm washing water.
• I wish I were what I was when I wished I were what I am.
• Gig whip, gig whip, gig whip, …
• Esau Wood sawed wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. All the wood Wood saw, Esau sought to saw. One day Esau Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood. So Esau Wood sought a new wood-saw. The new wood-saw would saw wood. Oh, the wood Esau Wood would saw. Esau sought a saw that would saw wood as no other wood-saw would saw. And Esau found a saw that would saw as no other wood-saw would saw. And Esau Wood sawed wood.
• Whether the weather is fine or whether the weather is not,
Whether the weather is cold or whether the weather is hot.
We'll weather the weather whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not.
• We wonder whether the weather will weather the wether
• Or whether the weather the wether will kill.
• Sweater weather, leather weather.