Tongue twister [h,k,b,dg,l,r,t,z,p,t,d,l,k,f]
• If a white chalk chalks on a black blackboard, will a black chalk chalk on a white blackboard?.
• Betty Botta bought some butter,
“But, she said, this butter’s bitter,
But a bit of better butter will make my batter better”.
So, she bought a bit of butter better than the bitter butter,
And it made her batter better.
So, it was batter Betty Botta’s bought a bit of better butter.
• A big black bug bit a big black bear,
A big black bear bit a big black bug.
• Bill Board had a board bill and a billboard.
Both the board bill and the billboard bored Bill Board.
So, Bill Board sold the billboard to pay his board bill and now
Neither the board bill nor the billboard will bore Bill Board.
black back bat
• The batter with the butter is the batter that is better!
• Bobby Bippy bought a bat. Bobby Bippy bought a ball. With his bat Bob banged the ball Banged it bump against the wall But so boldly Bobby banged it That he burst his rubber ball "Boo!" cried Bobby Bad luck ball Bad luck Bobby, bad luck ball Now to drown his many troubles Bobby Bippy's blowing bubbles.
• Bake big batches of brown blueberry bread.
• I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines. Said to be a diction test for would-be radio announcers: To be read clearly, without mistakes, in less than 20 seconds (from Coronet Magazine, August 1948).
• Black background, brown background.
• Red Buick, blue Buick
• Salty broccoli, salty broccoli, salty broccoli ….
• Bake big batches of bitter brown bread.
• A black bloke's back brake-block broke.
• Red blood, green blood
• A bloke's bike back brake block broke.
• Good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood, good blood, bad blood.
• Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke.
• One black beetle bled only black blood, the other black beetle bled blue.
• Busy buzzing bumble bees.
• Ken Dodd's dad's dog 's dead.
• Dust is a disk's worst enemy.
• How much dew does a dewdrop drop If dewdrops do drop dew? They do drop, they do As do dewdrops drop If dewdrops do drop dew.
• When a doctor doctors a doctor, does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as the doctor being doctored wants to be doctored or does the doctor doing the doctoring doctor as he wants to doctor?
• How much dough would Bob Dole dole if Bob Dole could dole dough? Bob Dole would dole as much dough as Bob Dole could dole, if Bob Dole could dole dough.
• How much myrtle would a wood turtle hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle? A wood turtle would hurdle as much myrtle as a wood turtle could hurdle if a wood turtle could hurdle myrtle.
• A group of Greek gourmets agreed that the game under grapefruit juice was first-grade.
• A gazillion gigantic grapes gushed gradually giving gophers gooey guts.
• If you go for a gopher a gopher will go for a gopher hole.
• Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
• How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies?