My Plans for the Future
This year I’m leaving school. I have already decided what career to choose. I would like to be a psychologist. I want to help people to solve their problems. I want to help them to understand their inside world, to help them to be confident. I love working with people and children. I think it’s a difficult job, because one should love people, take care of them, support them. This profession is rather new and hence very interesting. Psychologists work with people from different layers of society.
I realize that my dream can come true only if I work hard.
1. Have you decided what you are to do after school?
2. Why did you choose psychology?
3. Is the profession of a psychologist a new one?
4. Whom are psychologists supposed to work with?
5. If you fail to get the job you want the most, what will you do?